The health and safety of our Riders, volunteers and staff is our top priority.
For our in-person Ride events our goal is to create a safe, inclusive environment for everyone. We will adhere to local and regional health guidelines in place at the time of the Ride, and ask that anyone not feeling well on the day of the event stay home. Though not mandatory, we are recommending that all those in attendance be fully vaccinated, and when in close quarters with others, wear a mask.
Additional precautions include:
- Allow for social distancing of teams - stationary bikes will be 2 metres apart
- COVID screening QR code – all attendees will be asked to “check-in” and answer some brief screening questions
- Cleaning protocol –cleaning cloths will be provided to allow riders to wipe down their bike after their ride, and bikes will be cleaned in between ride hours
- Cohorts stay together - Teams (cohorts) will be encouraged to stay together
- Maximize ventilation - Three of the four flaps of the tents will be open to maximize ventilation
As health and safety protocols are continuously being updated, please watch for an update as part of your Day of Event email for the most current information about the protocols in place for your safety.
If you have questions about the protocols in place for the Ride, please contact your Ride Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1.877.505.5373.