We are so grateful for all that you are doing to raise funds and awareness for type 1 diabetes research. We want to express our gratitude and appreciation by extending a reward to you when you reach fundraising milestones. We know that you’re not in it primarily for the fundraising rewards, but this is a small way we can say thank you.
New for 2019! Team customized clothing fundraising rewards.
To celebrate your fundraising success and thank you for the hard work you put in as a team, you may qualify to receive personalized team apparel to wear on event day!
Please refer to our FAQ and visit our online store for more information on the program.
Raise $250 or more and know that you are helping to change the lives of Canadians living with T1D.**
- $250 - $499 - $25 e-gift card
- $500 - $999 - $50 e-gift card
- $1,000 - $2,499 - $75 e-gift card
- $2,500 - $4,999 - $100 e-gift card
- $5,000 - $7,499 - $200 e-gift card
- $7,500 - $10,000 or more - $500 e-gift card
Important information about fundraising rewards
*Fundraising rewards are paid for by JDRF. Donate your fundraising rewards back to JDRF and help direct more funds towards research.
- Fundraising rewards are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts. Team fundraising funds do not qualify for fundraising rewards.
- Only ONE prize per registered participant. TEAM donations do not count towards individual fundraising efforts.
- To qualify for fundraising rewards, all funds must be received within three weeks post event day.
- E-gift cards will be sent to participants to the email address provided during registration. Please ensure you register using the email address to which you would like to receive your e-gift card.
**Fundraising rewards may not be exactly as shown. JDRF reserves the right to substitute rewards of equal of lesser value.
***Participants eligible for an e-gift card will have the option to choose from the following available options (Amazon, Best Buy, Boston Pizza, Cineplex, and Hudson’s Bay). E-gift cards will be issued post event day to the email address provided during registration.