We are so grateful for all that you are doing to raise funds and awareness for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. We want to express our gratitude and appreciation by rewarding you when you reach fundraising milestones. We know that you’re not in it primarily for the fundraising incentives, but this is a small way we can say thank you.
Participants who raise $250 or more will receive an electronic gift card as a thank you for their efforts.
- $250 - $499 - $25 e-gift card
- $500 - $999 - $50 e-gift card
- $1,000 - $2,499 - $75 e-gift card
- $2,500 - $4,999 - $100 e-gift card
- $5,000 - $7,499 - $200 e-gift card
- $7,500 - $10,000 or more - $500 e-gift card
Important information about fundraising rewards
- Fundraising rewards are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts. Team fundraising funds do not qualify for fundraising rewards.
- Only ONE prize per registered participant. TEAM donations do not count towards individual fundraising efforts.
- To qualify for fundraising rewards, all funds must be received by November 4, 2022.
- E-gift cards will be sent to participants to the email address provided during registration. Please ensure you register using the email address to which you would like to receive your e-gift card.
*Fundraising rewards are paid for by JDRF. You can donate your fundraising rewards back to JDRF and help direct more funds towards research.
**Fundraising rewards may not be exactly as shown. JDRF reserves the right to substitute rewards of equal or lesser value.
***Participants eligible for an e-gift card will have the option to choose from the following available options (Amazon, Best Buy, Boston Pizza, Cineplex, and Hudson’s Bay). E-gift cards will be issued post event day to the email address provided during registration.