Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF post-event $25 Gift Card Promotion
The Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for a Cure Gift Card Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by the Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF event and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (the “Sponsor”). To enter participants are required to register for the Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes and provide their email address when completing the post event survey between October 9th and December 1st. Void where prohibited by law.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
For the Gift Card promotion: The promotional period for the gift card Promotion starts at 12:01 a.m. EST on October 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on December 1, 2020 (the “The Gift Card Promotion”).
3. HOW TO ENTER
- Participants must be legal residents of Canada. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion: JDRF staff.
- Participants who are under the age of majority in his/her province or territory, as applicable, of residence at the date of entry are eligible to enter the Promotion and win a prize provided that the parent or legal guardian of the entrant accepts any such prize and the terms and conditions hereof for and on behalf of such participant.
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Register as a participant in the Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes event (the “Event”) and complete the post event survey as well as provide email address during the Promotional Period to be eligible for the draw for the Gift Card.
4. THE PRIZE
Gift Card Promotion:
5. ODDS OF WINNING
- The Prize includes: (5) $25 Gift Card of your choice from the following available options (Amazon, Best Buy, Boston Pizza, Cineplex or Hudson's Bay)
- The Promotion Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Promotion Prize that are not expressly included in the Promotion Prize.
- The Promotion Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize. The Winner is required to answer a mathematical skill testing question before being awarded the Promotion Prize.
The odds of winning the Promotion Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Prize Promotional Period.
The Promotion Prize Draw will take place on December 7, 2020 at 235 Yorkland Blvd, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Y8. The Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days. The Winner must contact JDRF to receive the Promotion Prize by December 31, 2020 to claim the prize.
7. GENERAL PROVISONS
- By entering the Promotion, any subsequent Promotion Prize winner agrees to allow the free use of their name and image for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF event and its sponsors.
- The Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Promotion Prize.
- The Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF and the Sponsor reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of the Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF and the Sponsor in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
- The Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF and the Sponsor assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries, for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in computer systems used to enter the Promotion, for any other communications with Promotion entrants, and are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted to the JDRF website. Sun Life Ride to Defeat Diabetes for JDRF and the Sponsor assume no liability for any loss or damage, if the Promotion is modified or terminated for any reason.
- The Winner must complete a Promotion Prize release form and answer a skill testing question in order to qualify to redeem the Promotion Prize.
By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of their personal information, as the Sponsor deem necessary, to facilitate the administration of the Promotion, contacting selected entrants, awarding and delivering the prizes to the Winners and promoting the Promotion and the Sponsor’s related registration activities.
By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Promotion Rules. Each participant also agrees that, if he or she is declared a Winner, the Sponsor may use his/her name, city of residence and/or photograph, without compensation, in any future publicity in connection with the Promotion and the Sponsor’s related registration activities.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, tradenames, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, as applicable. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.